Tuesday, October 30, 2007

An urgent message from Omar al-Bashir

Sudanese dictator Omar al-Bashir, better known as the architect of the Darfur nightmare, has a message for all you Western busybodies:

Western nations have no ethics or morals and we will export it to them. These countries have the political, military and economic strength. We are strong with our values and we are waiting on Allah’s promise to obliterate them!
Thanks for clearing that up, your excellency.

UPDATE: Jimmy Carter will be talking to Omar al-Bashir personally to complain about the lack of appropriate immigrations and customs procedures in Sudan. Look out, Omar!

4 comments:

Hafidz said...

wow wow, I like yours blog, don't tire of the eye look into, and wish to see the best software, visiting my blog. I hope the you will become my friend to each other convert the information, and I of yours ngelink blog in my blog, please me too And sssmile my sponsor pleaseeee

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhh

Longtime resident of KUL said...

You're missing out on a lesser known but no less tyrannical prime minister of malaysia, najib tun razak who follows the path of his mentor, also another dictator mahathir mohamad.

Unknown said...

Good post, Avail the best money exchange service in Toronto at https://www.calforex.com/en/locations/toronto-currency-exchange/